The Rail Philatelist Mail Bid Sale Info Page
MAIL BID SALE #5
Welcome to my fifth mail bid sale. It has been awhile since the last one. Thanks to all of you who made my previous mail bid sales successful! This is NOT AN AUCTION, but many of the standard auction rules apply. The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the following TERMS OF SALE in their entirety:
1. All lots will be sold to the highest bidder at one advance over the next highest bidder. There is NO buyers premium added as in most auctions. Bidding increments are $1.00 up to $50.00, $2.00 between $50.00 and $100.00, $5.00 over $100.00.
2. In case of tie bids, the earliest postmark or email date/time will be accepted.
3. Bids less than the minimum bids indicated will not be accepted. "Buy" bids also are not accepted. All bids must state a specific dollar amount.
4. Bids may be submitted by snail mail or email only. No telephone bids will be accepted.
5. Bids must be RECEIVED, not just postmarked, by 6 PM Mountain Standard Time, March 15, 2002. Bids received after that time will be ignored.
6. Successful bidders will be notified in the same manner as their bids were received unless a telephone number is supplied for notification.
7. Do not send any money with your bids, although credit card information (Master Card or VISA) will be accepted to speed up the processing. Please allow 10 days for processing and mailing of lots after receipt of payment. All lots remain the property of The Rail Philatelist until paid in full.
8. Postage and insurance fees will be added to all shipments under $50.00. Colorado sales tax will be added to all shipments made to Colorado addresses. Overseas bidders are responsible for any customs duties and taxes imposed by their respective country.
9. Any lot described incorrectly must be returned intact within 7 days of receipt.
Please be sure your name and address appear clearly on the bid form.
Thank you for your participation. I hope your bids are successful. Your comments and suggestions on how to improve my next mail bid sale will also be appreciated.